- Why is the minimum order changed from $10 to $12?
- Why are McDelivery prices so much higher than those at restaurants? Why is the same item more expensive via McDelivery?
- You already charge a delivery fee. Why are McDelivery menu items priced higher compared to when purchasing in store?
- Why do I see different Delivery pricing on Grab, Foodpanda and McDelivery? Do you charge differently?
- What is the different delivery charge on McDelivery? How different are the charges?
- Is there a minimum order value for delivery?
- Why is there a minimum order value of $60 for delivery in this area?
- What will happen if my order does not reach the minimum amount of $12?
- Can the delivery surcharge be considered as part of the minimum order amount?
- Will you be increasing your minimum order value for ALL addresses? Or is this only for the Jurong Industrial Area / Tuas, Changi / Loyang, Ocean Drive (Sentosa), Marina Bay Sands / Marina South, Lim Chu Kang Area / Kranji, Seletar Area / Punggol Island?
- Why are McDelivery items more expensive?
- I will be charged with multiple delivery charges for multiple orders. Can these delivery fees be waived?
Can’t find an answer to your question? Contact us here